Things To Know (pricing etc.)
Soldier Con: Inside 6ft Artist Table: $100, will receive 1 FREE Lunch/day
Soldier Con: Outside 6ft Artist Table: $60, will receive 1 FREE Lunch/day
- When filling out your application enter your company name/artist name as you wish it to appear in all Soldier-Con Comic Con 2018 promotional material (website, mobile app, printed material, etc).
Rules And Regulations
- Artists must be 18-years age or older.
- Each Artist Alley Table comes with two (2) exhibitor passes. Maximum of two (2) staff per table at all times.
- No weapons or adult material sales allowed within Artist Alley.
- No Food or Beverage samples are allowed to be given out to attendees.
- No live animals allowed within Artist Alley unless a services animal.
- Selling Policy: Exhibitor has the right to sell merchandise at their table during the show so long as Exhibitor has obtained and can produce evidence of full, unencumbered rights to sell merchandise without infringing upon the intellectual property rights of another entity. You are NOT allowed to copy, trace or in any way reproduce (either by hand or machine) an existing piece of art and sell it as your own. Fanart MUST be an original design that utilizes your favorite characters.
- Payment is due upon purchase of Artist Alley table(s).
- Cancellation policy all purchases are non-refundable.
- Subleasing. Artist Alley Table(s) may not assign, sublet, or resell its table(s) space nor any part thereof. Artist may not permit non-exhibiting company representatives to operate from its booth. Rulings of Soldier Con shall, in all instances, be final with regards to use of exhibit space.
- Relocation and Floor Plan Revisions. Soldier Con retains the exclusive right to revise the Show floor plan and/or move assigned Artist as necessary, at Soldier Con's discretion.
- The character of Displays. Distribution of samples and printed matter of any kind and any promotional material is restricted to the Artist Alley table(s). All table(s) shall display products or services in a tasteful manner as determined in Soldier Con's sole discretion. The aisles, passageways, and overhead spaces remain strictly under control of Soldier Con and no signs, decorations, banners, advertising material or special exhibits will be permitted. Advertising distribution must be made by Exhibitor only from within his or her table(s). Equipment must be arranged so that show visitors do not stand in the aisle while examining equipment or watching demonstrations. Strolling entertainment or moving advertisements outside of an Artist exhibit space is prohibited.